Friday, February 25, 2011

M happy being a married woman..


Now that I am married, and trying to becum a mature person,
Thus I realize how lucky I am to be a woman,
Because
Nobody  push es me around,
Nobody  set rules, to which i should remain bound,
I can take on the world and win all by myselves,
But  I need support from closeones , keeping approval of everybody else,
 I have fit perfectly into any roll,
N Now I know,I  can make four walls into a home,
I take care of whole family with delight,
When I am a homemaker the house looks bright,
When I ll be a professional I promise to bring energy to the place,
I feel, The whole world revolves around me keeping me  the base,
There is nothing on earth I can’t do,
I now trust I can raise kids and run a company too,
He also makes me feel special sumtimes &
not always want me to be a work station,
And I also make him feel like the emperor of the nation,
So with all the goals, dreams and determination,
I can say that a woman is god’s best creation.
When we are child,we are a princess to our father,
N Now  being QUEEN to my Husband,nobody else bother(s)..

2 comments:

SO What Do U Say....?